Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio (KFNWO)
3100 W. Central Ave.; Suite 250
Toledo, OH 43606
Celebrity Dinner Event Fact Sheet
• Guests will be entertained as local celebrities wait tables to benefit KFNWO. All tip money will go directly to KFNWO.
• Tuesday, February 24, 2009
• 6:30 p.m.
• HJ’S Prime Cut
206 New Towne Square Drive, Off of Alexis Rd in Toledo
• Funds raised during the Celebrity Dinner will help to continue patient assistance programs such as transportation to and from dialysis, temporary financial assistance with renal medications, proper renal nutrition, medical supplies, as well as help during emergency situations.
• This event will help to continue patient, public and professional education programs.
• 100 % of the proceeds from the Wine Affair stay in Northwest Ohio.
• Keith Wilkowski, Toledo Mayoral Candidate
• Joe Rychnovsky, Fox 36 Sports Reporter
• Cliff Smithers and Amy Davis, K-100 Radio Personalities
• Jim Pitzen, Anderzack-Pitzen Construction
• Carolyn Ruge, Life Connection of Ohio
• Tim Pedro, TTL Associates
• Tim Dudderar, Dudderar Enterprises
• $25 per person, table of 10 for $250
• Included in ticket price is choice of entrée, tossed salad, rolls, choice of potato or vegetable, choice of soft drink, coffee or tea & dessert. Entrée choices include: 14oz Prime Rib, Chicken Breast & Stuffing, Lake Erie Perch, & Deep Fried Shrimp
To purchase tickets or for more information contact the
Kidney Foundation at 419-329-2353.
- Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio | 3100 W. Central Ave., Ste 250 | Toledo, OH 43606