Small business marketing consultant Patrick Giammarco, will present “Leveraging Your Brand for Growth: 5 Pillars to Marketing Wisdom” workshop on June 20 at Bowling Green State University’s summer Profesional Development Series held at Levis Commons. A series of three-hour workshops are offered monthly May through November. Each session begins with networking from 8:30 to 9 a.m., followed by an interactive learning session from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
In this session, participants will learn that branding can be a savvy marketing initiative, but only after businesses figure out what it is they are trying to brand and understand that branding should be the fourth to five business marketing pillars: strategy, differentiation, positioning, branding and marketing communications.
Giammarco is a marketing consultant and digital technology and social media coach with an MBA in Marketing from the University of Toledo. He has 16 years of corporate marketing and branding experience with Libbey Glass, Calphalon, Microsoft and The University of Toledo and is a founding member of Social Media Breakfast Toledo, a monthly event where people come together to eat, meet, share and learn about social media. He is a Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant who has consistently delivered real-world small business marketing ideas and proven strategies. Duct Tape Marketing, created by John Jantsch, is known to be the “World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing System.”
Upon completion, attendees will be able to:
• Understand where branding fits along their continuum of marketing initiatives
• Understand and utilize the only six stimuli that generate attention
• Identify and understand their company’s business goals or “end game”
• Identity and describe their Ideal Client
• Identify and simply communicate their point of differentiation and core message
• Increased understanding of the five marketing pillars
• Tools to develop strong branding strategies on a modest budget
• Strategies to develop your own Marketing Hourglass to increase referrals
• Ways to use archetypes to build powerful brands
What will you do to grow your business through strategic branding this year?
June 20, 2012
Fee $99 per session
*Register for three or more sessions and receive a 20% discount
*Register for the entire series and receive two sessions for free!
Register Online: http://bit.ly/KnQ6jG, call 419.372.8181, fax registration form to 419.372.8667 or mail registration form to: Bowling Green State University Continuing & Extended Education, 14 College Park, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- PWG Marketing | 27100 Oakmead Dr., PMB 217 | Perrysburg, OH