Jim Link, consultant, educator and author of Idea-Links: The New Creativity, will be the keynote speaker at AdWORKS 2012: Creativity and Innovation Summit, November 7, 2012.
Register for AdWORKS 2012 and receive $49 early-bird rate through September 30. Visit www.adclubtoledo.org/adworks/adworks-registration to register.
At AdWORKS, Jim will share the techniques and disciplines necessary to developing creativity as a core skill, instead of the traditional and often misguided approaches to creativity.
Attendees will learn:
• Why CEOs consider creativity the most important leadership competency
• Why creativity is not something that can be unleashed or some eureka moment
• How to identify idea-links to boost creative thinking
• How to re-frame idea-links to find solutions to any problem
Jim is an engaging teacher who conducts training workshops on creativity across the world. He is an instructor for 3M University and also teaches creativity as a guest lecturer at major universities.
Jim’s book, IDEA-LINKS: The New Creativity hit the shelves in March, 2012 and was recently named an Indie Groundbreaking Book by Independent Publisher Magazine.
Go to www.adclubtoledo.org/adworks/adworks-registration to register for AdWORKS 2012: Creativity and Innovation, November 7, 2012.
- Advertising Club of Toledo | 7230 Sawmill Run | Holland, OH 43528