The Economic Opportunity Planning Association of Greater Toledo, Inc. (EOPA) in partnership with the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library presents REVERSE JOB FAIR 2012 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, October 5 at Main Library, 325 Michigan St. There is no cost to participate and parking is free at Main Library for all registrants.
What is a Reverse Job Fair? A reverse job fair is an event where job seekers are the exhibitors. Job seekers construct displays and receive on-the-spot interviews from employers.
To help job seekers prepare for this Reverse Job Fair, a special EOPA Orientation is planned and REQUIRED for all registrants. Please select one of the following dates below:
· Wednesday, September 19 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. or from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
· Thursday, September 20 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. or from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Orientation will be conducted at EOPA, 505 Hamilton St.
Here’s three ways to register for the Reverse Job Fair:
· E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request a registration form (in the SUBJECT line of the e-mail, please type Registration Form RJF 2012) – then complete the form, and fax back to 419.242.8263
· Visit EOPA headquarters at 505 Hamilton St. and pick up a registration form at the front desk – return completed form to receptionist.
· Visit online at www.eopa.org and download the application and fax to 419.242.8263
There is no registration at the door of the event!
For detailed information about the Reverse Job Fair, please dial 419.255.1082, ext. 2233 and listen to a voicemail recording.
For additional information visit toledolibrary.org, or call EOPA at 419.255.1082, ext. 2233
- Toledo-Lucas County Public Library | Toledo, OH