The University of Toledo (UT) and the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library present Brain Health: Addictions and Diseases, a presentation which is part of a joint Quantum Leap series. Quantum Leap, an effort by UT and the Library to share the excitement of discovery, is a series of presentations designed to answer your questions, pique curiosity and give a glimpse of what academic research is all about. Come learn how research is important to everyone and learn something new!
Don’t miss it! Brain Health: Addictions and Diseases is scheduled from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, October 2 at the Sanger Branch Library, 3030 W. Central Ave.
At this FREE and open to the public event, UT researchers and professors share the latest findings and information about brain health, in relation to addictions and diseases.
Hear these experts discuss the following topics:
· Bryan Yamamoto, Chair of Neurosciences – Drug addiction
· Youssef Sari, Pharmacology – Alcohol addiction
· Gretchen Tietjen, Chair of Neurology – Strokes and migraines
· Lawrence Elmer, Neurology – Parkinson’s Disease
For additional information visit toledolibrary.org, or call 419.259.5209
- Toledo-Lucas County Public Library | Toledo, OH