Thought you missed the early-bird rate of $49 for AdWORKS 2012? You’re in luck! We are extending this rate for a limited time only. After October 5 the non-member rate increases to $79.
Register for AdWORKS 2012 by Friday, October 5 and receive the $49 early-bird rate. Go to www.adclubtoledo.org/adworks/adworks-registration.
Jim Link, consultant, educator and author of Idea-Links: The New Creativity will be the keynote speaker at AdWORKS 2012: Creativity and Innovation Summit on November 7, 2012 at the Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons in Perrysburg.
Jim is an engaging teacher who will conduct his New Creativity™ training workshop and will share techniques and disciplines necessary to developing creativity as a core skill.
Jim’s book, IDEA-LINKS: The New Creativity hit the shelves in March, 2012 and was recently named an Indie Groundbreaking Book by Independent Publisher Magazine.
Attendees will learn:
• Why CEOs consider creativity the most important leadership competency
• Why creativity is not something that can be unleashed or some eureka moment
• How to identify idea-links to boost creative thinking
• How to re-frame idea-links to find solutions to any problem
Don’t delay. Registration is easy.
Go to www.adclubtoledo.org/adworks/adworks-registration to register for AdWORKS by October 5 and receive the early-bird rate of $49.
Presenting sponsor of AdWORKS 2012 is The Blade, with Platinum Sponsor being Buckeye Telesystem.
- Advertising Club of Toledo | 7230 Sawmill Run | Holland, OH 43528