September

24

Dine Out for the Cure to Benefit Komen Northwest Ohio!

Posted Sep 24th, 2015 by Jill Borkowski  Category: Community Interest, Events

 

DINE OUT FOR THE CURE!
Eat at participating restaurants on Race for the Cure day and Komen Northwest Ohio will benefit

WHO
Susan G. Komen Northwest Ohio

WHAT
Dine Out for the Cure! Eat at participating restaurants on Findlay Race for the Cure day (Saturday, September 26th) or Toledo Race for the Cure day (Sunday, September 27th) and proceeds from your meal will benefit Komen Northwest Ohio. Visit komennwohio.org for the Dine Out for the Cure flyer and list of participating restaurants in the Toledo area, Bowling Green, Defiance, Fremont, Fostoria, Lima, Tiffin, Defiance and Dundee and Monroe, Michigan. Must present the Dine Out for the Cure flyer to your server in order for Komen to benefit (print it at http://nwohio.info-komen.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TOL_Toledo_TR_dineout).

WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, September 26th (Findlay Race for the Cure)
Findlay Restaurants:
Applebee’s (including Lima)
Bob Evans (20 NW Ohio locations including BG, Defiance, Findlay, Fremont, Fostoria, Lima, Tiffin; all locations participating 9/26 & 9/27)
Cedar Valley Cafe
City Barbeque
Main Street Deli
Max & Erma’s Findlay
Pita Pita – Bowling Green
The Sweet Retreat
Texas Roadhouse
We Serve. Coffee
Wilson’s Sandwich Shop

Sunday, September 27th (Toledo Race for the Cure)
Toledo Restaurants:
American Table – Glendale Avenue
Applebee’s (six area locations)
The Blarney Irish Pub
Bob Evans (20 NW Ohio locations including BG, Defiance, Findlay, Fremont, Fostoria, Lima, Tiffin plus Dundee and Monroe MI; all locations participating 9/26 & 9/27)
Chili’s (three area locations)
Forrester’s on the River
Frisch’s Big Boy – Maumee
Glass City Cafe
Luckies Barn and Grill
Manhattan’s Restaurant
Max & Erma’s (three Toledo area locations)
The Oasis Restaurant and Delivery (Toledo, Perrysburg, Sylvania, BG; delivery available)
PerrysBurgers
Pita Pit (Bowling Green, Dorr Street, St. Clair Street)
Pizza Papalis of Toledo (including take out)
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill (cash only)
Spaghetti Warehouse
Star Diner (four Toledo area locations)
Tony Packo’s Restaurants (five area locations including ones inside The Andersons)
Veritas Cork & Craft
Ye Olde Cock n’ Bull
Ye Olde Durty Bird

WHY
The Dine Out for the Cure fundraiser – held on Race for the Cure day – will help the organization fulfill its promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. 75 percent of all money raised by Komen Northwest Ohio stays local to provide breast cancer health screening and treatment programs in its 24 county service area (23 counties in Ohio and Monroe County in Michigan); the remaining 25 percent goes to Komen’s National Research Fund to find cures.

Bookmark and Share

Jill Borkowski - Komen Northwest Ohio | 3100 W. Central Ave., #235 | Toledo, OH 43606

jill@komennwohio.org | www.komennwohio.org | 419-724-CURE No Comments »

Leave a Reply