McComb Cookie Festival

Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2008 by: Curt Harris | Category: Events


McComb Cookie Festival
August 8th, 9th & 10
McComb's Clo E Greiner Park
This family festival will include entertainment, contests, games, and rides
for all ages. Don’t forget the parade and of course, even more cookie themed
events, games and attractions than ever before including a cookie bake off,
cookie cookie book sale, and cookie auction.
Contact Curt Harris for more information. CurtHarris@FreshEncounter.com
419.422.8090x2274 


Press Release Contact Name: Curt Harris
Press Release Contact Email: CurtHarris@freshencounter.com
Press Release Contact Phone: 419.422.8090x2274
Organization Name: McComb Community Partnership
Organization Address: McComb, OH, 45840

Am scheduling events for the 2010 Promise Quilt, a raffle quilt that benefits the Northwest Ohio Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure (breast cancer). The Affiliate serves a 24 county in NW Ohio, and we attempt to take the quilt to as many of the counties as possible where we set up the quilt and sell raffle quilts. To date, our 12 quilts have raised over $250,000 for the cause; 75% of the money stays with the Affiliate for research, education, screening, and treatment; the remaining 25% is used for research at the national level.

We would be interested in participating in the Cookie Festival. Would that be appropriate?

Thank you.

Mary Greeno
419-841-8867
-->