Lifelong Learning: Niagara Falls Excursion
Join the Lourdes University Lifelong Learning program for a fun opportunity to experience the magic of live theater and the majesty of Niagara Falls on a 3 day/2 night trip from June 15-17, 2016. Participants will travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and stay in a hotel directly on the waterfront. Two professional theater productions are included as well as two dinners at gourmet restaurants and a guided tour of Niagara Falls, Floral Clock & Whirlpool, and more.
$699 / $889 per person double/single occupancy for Lifelong Learning members
$719 / $909 per person double/single occupancy for non-members.
Shaw Festival and Niagara Falls
Prices include all admissions and bus fare, where applicable.
• Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
• 2 night stay at the Hilton Hotel at Niagara Falls connected to Fallsview Resort Casino
• Two shows at the Shaw Festival, an annual event that has produced compelling shows since 1973 - Uncle Vanya by Anton Chekhov and Our Town by Thornton Wilder
• 5 meals including two gourmet dinners
• Guided tour of Niagara Falls, Floral Clock & Whirlpool, and more
• Valid passport required
To reserve your trip, visit www.lourdes.edu/lifelong or phone 419-824-3707.
Press Release Contact Name: Helene Sheets
Press Release Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Name: Lourdes University
Organization Address: 6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, OH, 43560