TARTA Job Fair Thursday, June 2
What: TARTA Job Fair
When: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 4 p.m.-7 p.m.
Where: TARPS Paratransit Facility, 130 Knapp Street
(Toledo, Ohio) TARTA will hold a Job Fair at its TARPS Paratransit Facility on Thursday, June 2, 2016, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. TARPS is located at 130 Knapp Street in Toledo, adjacent to the train station. The TARPS Paratransit Facility is also accessible by TARTA routes 28 and 28/30.
Employment opportunities at TARTA include:
• TARTA Fixed-Line Operators
• TARPS Paratransit Vehicle Operators
• Diesel Mechanics
• Facility Maintenance Supervisor
To uphold the mission of serving our community, applicants must meet the following requirements for all TARTA positions:
• A background worthy of public trust; a background check free from infractions and driver’s license suspensions
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 5 years driving experience (any vehicle)
• Minimum of 5 years valid driver’s license
• Safe driving record (less than 2 points)
• Legally able to work in the United States
More information is available at TARTA.com/Careers and by calling 419-243-7433.
The Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority was formed in 1971 and is a political subdivision under Ohio law, similar to a park district or a school district. TARTA supplies more than 3.4 million passenger trips annually and provides interconnected, regional service to seven communities in Lucas County – Toledo, Maumee, Waterville, Ottawa Hills, Spencer Township, Sylvania and Sylvania Township – and Rossford in Wood County. Visit TARTA.com for more information.
- ### -
Press Release Contact Name: Steve Atkinson
Press Release Contact Email: satkinson@TARTA.com
Press Release Contact Phone: 419-243-7433
Organization Name: TARTA
Website or Link: TARTA.com
Organization Address: 1127 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH, 43610