Toledo AACC's Technology Support Initiative and YCNOTLLC05's CEO
Your Computer Needs of Toledo, LLC’s President/CEO/Consultant, Amber S. Hawkins, will provide consultation as part of the Toledo African-American Chamber of Commerce’s Technology Support Program.
The Toledo African-American Chamber of Commerce’s Technology Program will provide free one-on-one as well as select group services to newly established as well as seasoned businesses to help them achieve their business goals. Additionally, the program also involves developing strategies to help businesses increase revenues via the Program’s services that will include:
- Internet Domain Name Registration.
- Corporate email setup with registered Domain Name.
- Business Applications Suite Training & Software Licensing-Microsoft Office 365 or Google G-Suite, and QuickBooks Online.
- Referrals to Business Growth Collaborative (BGC) Partners.
- Website Development & Hosting assistance
To schedule your appointment, or to refer an entrepreneur/upcoming entrepreneur, call Amber S. Hawkins at (419) 304-4564, or schedule online at https://ycnotllc05.setmore.com.
Press Release Contact Name: Amber S. Hawkins
Press Release Contact Email: [email protected]
Press Release Contact Phone: 419-304-4564
Website or Link: https://ycnotllc05.setmore.com
Organization Address / City / State: