Saturday, June 13, 10-11 am
Register ASAP as space will be limited.
Meet us in the pasture while alpacas leisurely roam around you! Later in the class, little goats Bugsy, Hooper, Quincy, and Emmet join in!
All are welcome to this class. No experience necessary. We will practice classic poses, breathing exercises, and relaxation.
Ways to keep us all safe:
* Mask/face coverings are required.
* We will be spacing out the pasture with orange cones so everyone can put their mats at least 10 feet away from each other.
* While waiting to go in the pasture, please stay far apart along the driveway. We will use the vertical fence posts as our markers.
* Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
* Mats will not be available to borrow. Please bring your own mat/blanket/towel.
* Restrooms are not available.
Animal viewing will be outside the barn only.
* Optional: If you would like the goats to come close to your mat, we will put a portion of goat kibbles on your mat so you don't feed out of hand. Feeding the goats is no contact.
Jenn McCullough, Instructor
Press Release Contact Phone: (419) 266-9642
Integration Yoga with Jenn
Sunny Meade Alpacas 7770 Prov Neap Swan Rd, Swanton, OH 43558