The Federal Aerospace Institute opens at Toledo Express Airport
WHO: The Federal Aerospace Institute (FAI)
WHAT: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Grand Opening
WHEN: Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 3:00 pm
WHERE: The Federal Aerospace Institute
11371 W. Airport Service Rd.
Swanton, OH 43558
(Toledo Express Airport – Follow Signage)
Emcee: Fred LeFebvre of WSPD
Distinguished guests and speakers:
- U.S. Congressman: Bob Latta
- Toledo Mayor: Wade Kapszukiewicz
- City Council Member: Cecelia Adams
- Lucas County Port Authority CEO: Thomas Winston
- Toledo Public Schools Superintendent: Romulus Durant
- Toledo Jet/Turbine Standard Owner: Dave Corwin
- Hirzel Canning corporation, Education Partner – William Hirzel
- FAI founder and CEO: Brad McDonald
FAI is a new post-secondary Aerospace Education Institution at Toledo Express Airport. It is an FAA Part 147 Certificated Aircraft Maintenance Technician Program and will offer flight training as well.
Enrollment begins November 1st and classes are set to begin in early 2021.
FAI will be a magnet for industry and have a large impact on activity at the Toledo Express Airport.
For further information, contact Founder, and CEO for FAI Brad McDonald at 419-514-6395